Job opportunity: Business Development Intern
job opportunity: business development internship (part-time)
Asan launched in the UK a year ago and is growing quickly through a strong online presence. As a Business Development Intern, your role will primarily focus on making Asan products accessible to consumers through retail stores across the UK.
- Create an overall strategy for retail expansion into supermarkets, pharmacies, health & wellbeing stores.
- Identify points of contact for small and large-scale retailers across the UK that align with Asan.
- Proactively reach out retailers to stock Asan’s products.
- Initiate and manage Asan’s onboarding process with retailers.
- Contribute to content creation for Instagram and Tiktok.
- Passionate, self-driven and committed individual with an interest in social impact.
- Self-starter who is willing to lead a diverse range of tasks.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills - you need to be a people person.
- Enjoy staying up-to-date with social media trends and creating content for Instagram and Tiktok.
- University student or recent graduate who can work 2 to 3 days per week.
- Bachelors from a top institution - preferably in Business, Marketing, Development Studies etc.
- Commitment to Asan’s social mission.
6 months, open to extension.
what we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be at the centre of a fast-growing period health startup.
- A supportive team and positive work environment that enables your professional growth.
- Work closely with our founder and gain exposure to business growth in a social enterprise.
- A chance to lead efforts to revolutionise period care.
This is a paid internship.
To apply, fill out this application form and our team will be in touch with you.